Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CompleteRx, a leader in hospital pharmacy management and consulting has an immediate need for a Pharmacist to perform staffing and distribution activities at our 320 bed mental health facility. deal candidates for our staff Pharmacist positions work with a great sense of urgency, provide exemplary customer service and demonstrate professionalism in all their interactions.
320-bed recovery center and hospital serves 260 adults and 60 adolescents through an innovative design and provides a state-of-the-art environment for patients. Pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
As a Pharmacist for CompleteRx you will prepare and dispenses drug orders according to established policies, procedures and protocols. Contributing to the quality and efficiency of the pharmacy, supervision and direction to support personnel in addition to performing essential responsibilities of the Pharmacy manager in their absence may be required. Working independently with minimal supervision you will ensure pharmacy services are provided in a timely manner. Guided by the CompleteRx Team Covenant we expect our employees to continually provide courteous and professional support throughout all their interactions.
- Graduate of an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy degree or higher
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in resident State or eligible to reciprocate
- Two plus years hospital experience preferred but not required
- Courteous, professional service to patients, visitors and staff
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ensures safe, appropriate, cost effective drug therapies for patients according to established policies, procedures and protocols.
- Interprets drug orders (verbal and written) and transcribes to computerized patient medication profiles accurately
- Assists with pharmacokinetics consult service and drug dosing per hospital protocol
- Maintains accurate, complete pharmacy patient medication profiles.
- Issues controlled substances to patient care areas and maintains records as required by law
- Completes all assigned medication storage area inspections in a timely manner.
- Identifies and replaces outdated and unusable drugs.
- Supervises and directs pharmacy support personnel as assigned by the Director of Pharmacy
- Build and nurture relationships with physicians and nursing
- Perform special projects as needed
Compensation & Benefits:
As an employee of CompleteRx, you will be provided continually growth and development while learning the best practices of Pharmacies nationwide. We offer a rewarding and challenging career along with a comprehensive employment and benefit package.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus Plan
- License Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans (Including Domestic Partner Coverage)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation and Sick Leave
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.